Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Whoo, It's Gettin' C*O*L*D

This is what I woke up to this morning.






It got down to the high 20s last night but quickly warmed up today. We saw 58 degrees and it was so SONny and beautiful. I thought it was nice that our first dusting of frost was on December 1st.

Thanksgiving is such a wonderful day and we had a great one this year but doesn't it seem like time flies way too fast after Thanksgiving? I want to enjoy every second of the festivities and decorations. I enjoyed a day of shopping out of town yesterday with my mom and step dad. I've been enjoying decorating and making our home warm and cozy for the season, and I'm already thinking about what goodies I want to bake for us to enjoy and share.











YUM, hot coffee while looking out over the frosty grounds.



I'm collecting the Cracker Barrel coffee mugs below. As soon as I seen them, I just knew I had to have them. One side has the famous logo and the other has a well recognized item from CB. Yesterday I found the rooster weathervane and thought it was the end of the collection but my good friend Benita sent me the CB site today showing a bunch of different pictures. I've lost count, there seems to be at least one to please almost anyone on your gift list. There's no way I can collect all of them. I've already squeezed seven in my cupboard. My other coffee mugs are shamed, they are not near as beautiful as these not even hubby's John Deere ones.



I'll be back soon with more Christmas decor pictures. Take care and come back soon!

1 comment:

  1. It looks pretty chilly there at Lillie Mae Acres !! I think the picture of your mom & step dad at Santa's mail box is cute & that picture of you by Frosty is ADORABLE : )
    Thank YOU for introducing me to the CB mugs, now I've got to put that on my list for Santa to bring me too !! I really think you should get the other ones that you want though, they will discontinue them sometime & you'll wish you would've had them! You never know when some unexpected "Facebook Friends" show up for some hot cocoa ! LOL
    All of your CHRISTmas decorations look so cute Denise, your home is always warm and cozy & full of love !!
    Thanks for sharing your heart & home !! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.