Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Let The Baking Begin

On the way home from a day in town this afternoon, I mailed off the stack of Christmas cards. One more thing that I was able to check off the "To-do Before Christmas" list.

That can only mean one thing...let the baking begin!



Bring on the huge jar of peanut butter, the bags of chocolate and butterscotch morsels, the sticks of butter, the pounds of confectioners sugar, the cookie cutters, baking pans, and parchment paper. Bring it all on, I'm ready!

4 comments:

  1. Have fun baking all of your yummy treats Denise! The baking lady looks just like you : )
    Sending loves & hugs to you !! ((♥))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun baking :) I just finished up some baking today for a Christmas cookie exchange that I host at my home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made some candy last night. Today it's cookies and Chex mix. What fun! Enjoy this most special season of the year. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to laugh... this was so me at about the same time, lol! Spent the week baking for gifts, took a short break, then back to baking again. But it wouldn't be Christmas to me without all the baking.

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.