Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Friday, December 2, 2011

Good Morning from the Christmas Kitchen

Here's a few more pictures for you. Here's our Farmhouse Christmas Kitchen. This just happens to be my favorite room in the house, if you've been following Lillie Mae Acres for a while you already know that.




I do love to make our small home comfortable and cozy for us. I think home should be your favorite place to be, the place you look forward to going to after being away. The place where love, respect, and peace overflows and almost drowns you (but it's a good thing).

Enjoy your blessed day and come back soon.

4 comments:

  1. I love that giant pear and your kitchen is so cozy feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Christmas kitchen!!! It does look so cozy and inviting, I can almost see myself there at your table with some of those yummy treats you make and a cup of coffee:O Have a wonderful day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Christmas kitchen! It looks cozy and inviting, would love to sit and relax there. Thanks for sharing!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Christmas kitchen, it's very warm, cozy & Cracker Barrel feel : )
    Merry Christmas to you & yours at Lillie Mae Acres !! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.