Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Do You Pin?

Do you pin? Are addicted to Pinterest? I just got started and am loving the great ideas I am able to see and save for future use.
Join me!
http://pinterest.com/lilliemaeacres/

At some point soon, we plan to close in the old small back porch for a much needed mud room. At some point we plan to remodel and enlarge our bathroom. Hopefully these two construction projects will happen sooner than later. It's not too early to start gathering ideas and pinning them to my board on Pinterest so Wayne can actually see what I'm describing that I want.

3 comments:

  1. Raising hand -- addicted here :)

    CHRISTmas Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so addicted to pinterest! Some really creative ideas on there:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I'm an addict, hehe! But I have made and implemented many things from there so I feel like my time is somewhat worthwhile.

    I hope you're able to find some great ideas for your rooms!

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.