Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

This Time of Year


Here is an unfinished list of my favorite things about this time of year.

Colors of fall, we're in FL so mainly inside decor
Cooler weather, less muggy
Choosing a scent(s)to use this season in our home - this year it's Mulberry
Talking about the holidays and family gatherings
Making lists and plans for Thanksgiving
Pulling out favorite recipes for the big day
Thinking about a fire
and smores
and marshmallows
and chili
and pumpkins
Wearing snuggly PJs and sometimes socks
Changing the throws in the LR, putting out the winter ones
Finding fall clothes in the back of the closet I forgot about
Thinking about a Christmas list and Christmas lunch
TV commercials
etc
etc
etc

I doubt this list could ever be finished. There is just way too much about this time of year being so wonderful. It seems like everyday there is something else to think about or wish I could do. Right now, I'd love a hayride!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lillie Mae.. I have you on my blogroll. Our homestead is just a few hours from you. Just had our first campfire, last week. Also love this time of year, when we have all of those Fall festivals and homecomings!

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.