Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Our New Little Man


Well here's our new little man, just a little early but healthy as can be. My niece called me in the wee hours of Saturday morning, I think it was 1:25am. She said she was in at the hospital and a little less than twelve hours later at 1:07pm baby Colliar arrived.

They are all home and settling in to the routine that one more little family adds. He's a good sleeper so far and it only took Lily one night to settle down and basically get back to her set bedtime, etc.
I am so proud of Mandy and the life her and Aaron have created for themselves in Missouri.
Her and I were just talking and she said the temps dropped dramatically overnight, but her and the kids are getting ready to go out for the first time to an appointment. Aaron went back to work this morning and she's got things to do, so off they go and it'll become easier and easier.
I just praise God for His greatness and for this new little healthy bundle of yummy love and joy. I wish I could be there to hold him and love on him but that's not possible right now.
I hope you all have a lovely day. I can't believe it's already Wednesday. I'm hoping to go Christmas shopping with my beautiful mom tomorrow and I've already started ordering what my two favorite guys want. I want the whole month of December to be relaxed and joyful, feasting upon the beautiful time of year and God, family, and friends.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful blessing for your family!

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous little man.. and a beautiful family. So thankful for God's blessings, I know you can't wait to kiss his little cheeks.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL BABY! Our grandchildren and your niece and nephew look to be very close in age! What fun they are, how sweet, and I know how heartbreaking it is to be far away from loved ones!
    XOXO
    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! He is beautiful and I'm sure Lily will be a wonderful big sissy!

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.