Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Friday, October 21, 2011

Bringing Out the Thicker Ones

I do not decorate my living room for fall. As it get's cooler outside, it seems to take on a fall/winter theme with little effort. This week, I simply packed away the summer throws that I had sitting around and cuddled under all spring/summer and brought out the nice cozy winter ones. Buffalo plaid and checks of all colors are sitting around just waiting to be snuggled under for months to come.



Pretty soon the fireplace will need to be cleaned out and prepared for use. I want it to be all ready for that first roaring fire.

That may be something I do this weekend, I may bring the wood rack up to the back porch and get it stacked full of wood. Then a week or maybe two before Thanksgiving, we'll put up the big Christmas tree.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Your blankies look nice & cozy ~ I know you can't wait to get that fireplace on & the Christmas tree up ! Staying cozy at Lillie Mae Acres : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that first blanket. Gotta get me some like that. My part of Canada gets COLD!!

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.