Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Monday, September 19, 2011

Just Can't Decide

I just can't leave stuff alone for too long! Most things sitting around decorating our little farmhouse get's rearranged many many times.  Today I decided to change around my fall decor on the end of my kitchen counter, adding my little fly screen.  I just can't decide how it looks best. 

I guess I could spend the rest of the fall/Thanksgiving season switching it back and forth, giving it a fresh look every few days!  

Above, I put my Candy Corn candle that my wonderful mom gave me in the pie pan and tilted the screen. 
Below, I covered the sunflower salt/pepper shakers with the screen on the tin.  I like both ways!  How about you? 


4 comments:

  1. I like it both ways but I like the second picture best but only because you can see the cute candle better. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like it the first way best. Not really sure why but it looks more put together. Love the cookbook and the stand its on. That alone would look good.
    Have a great week!
    AMY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both ways, but I like the first way the best you can see everything better that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them both, but I think I like the first one a little more.

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.