Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sweet Lady

Tonight we celebrated my mama's birthday.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet lady!  I cooked her a spaghetti supper and served it with hot rolls and a 7-layer salad.  Then we had a yummy cheesecake with cherries on top.  Oink Oink, but oh so good!  We had a nice family supper, a little chit chat, we gave her some comfy pajamas, and took a few pictures.  Simple and sweet. I do love her so much and am so blessed that her and I have a close daily relationship.  We even live near each other! 

I'm almost packed for my trip to see my aunt and uncle.  I'll be leaving very early in the morning so help us pray for a safe trip.  Once they drop me off, Matthew and his friends will have another 300 miles ahead of them. 

I hope each of you have a wonderful rest of the week and weekend, enjoying beautiful weather and fellowship with family and friends.

Thanks for stopping by Lillie Mae Acres again.  You're always welcome, and remember this is the country and we don't dress up so feel free to visit in your pajamas.  My mom and I are both pajama wearing ladies, and we're always in ours!

 I like to use this special plate that I picked somewhere in my thrifting for everyone's special day.


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday .. Special Lady..And thoughts
    and prayers for safe travel and enjoyable
    visit with family ...
    Warm Autmun Blessings
    Ladybug

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful mother & daughter you both are !! It's wonderful that you are so close to each other : )
    I'm always wearing my nightgown & housecoat, nothing fancy at Miss Benita's house either !
    Have a wonderful trip visiting your aunt & uncle Denise !
    HUGSSS

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an ideal mother and your daughter is very cute.Have a nice Trip...

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.