Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Monday, September 12, 2011

Come Around to the Backdoor

Come on around to the backdoor. I always seem to decorate the front porch but that's not even the door we use. It just happens to be what you see as you drive up and get closer to our home. So, once in a while I decorate the back.
This little guy and these juicy (wooden) apples welcome family and friends as they come around to the backdoor.
I hope you're all enjoying pretty weather and getting decorated for fall.  I read and tried to comment on several blogs this weekend and was not able to for some reason.  Maybe whatever the problem is will be fixed. I hope each of you have a great week. 

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE this!!! Too cute, enjoy the beautiful weather we're having.

    Oh, I moved my blog, I don't know if you know it or not. Pennies from Heaven is now

    http://vintagebrocante.wordpress.com/

    I still have my inspirational blog:
    http://ournestoflove.blogspot.com.

    Sweet Dreams!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute bucket with the scarecrow, hay & apples ~ you always have a way of making any spot cute !!

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.