Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Thursday, August 18, 2011

That's My Niece

The older Lily gets the more talented she gets. Yep, that's my niece. I'm so proud of her that I'm going to take at least some of the credit for her talent. Her mommy called me this morning and told me Lily and her grandmother were "building" a house out of a huge box, and decorating it with construction paper.

Look how adorable!!




I've been a busy bee today. I've mowed grass, watered everything, cleaned up the yards, and floated around the pool almost falling asleep. Now, what should we have for supper here on Lillie Mae Acres tonight? Sure wish I didn't have to cook.

2 comments:

  1. That little niece of yours is a darlin' for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so ready for fall, enuf with the heat!!! Lilly is so precious~~

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.