Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Thursday, August 11, 2011

New Welcome Mat

I am looking for a new welcome mat for the front porch. I want it to be welcoming, but it has got to be very durable. Believe me, it will get it's share of use. So here we go looking online to get some ideas. Nothing fancy for this farmhouse, nothing cute, but nothing too plain either.

The one below is on the Bed Bath and Beyond site, I like the stone look and that it's a half cirle.

The one above is very pretty. I found it on Amazon.


Personalized like below? Maybe, maybe not. I do like the coco mats though. They seem very durable, and it will be protected by the covered porch.


I really like the two below, both on the Lowes site.


I can already tell, this is gonna be a chore! I want the mat before I start decoraing for fall, probably at the end of next month. I guess I'll be doing some looking around. Thanks for dropping by!

5 comments:

  1. What lovely mats you have to choose from. I downgraded my welcome mat to the backdoor (99% of everyone come thru the backdood) and am in need of one at the front door.I cannot wait to see which one your choose ;)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like both of the ones on the Lowes Site, both
    are nice think I would get the second one
    I also like simple nothing fancy for this
    country gal too..
    Country Blessings
    Ladybug

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stone look mats ours is very similar.And of course I love the personalized one for obvious reasons lol!Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there Miss Lillie Mae and thank you for the very sweet and insightful comment on my Fencepost Friday post. So great of you to stop by and share your story. And I just love the look of your blog so I'm adding you to my blogroll. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the ones from Lowe's but Bed, Bath, & Beyond always has 20% off coupons. Personalized is cute too.

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.