Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Friday, July 22, 2011

Baby Boy Blue



Hey there everyone. I sure hope you're keeping cool in all this heat and that you've got a wonderful weekend planned. My mom let me know this morning that it's been a while since I posted. I guess I didn't realize it.

My precious little delicious pink cuppycake Lily is going to have a baby brother to boss around...oops I mean to love and help with.



As you already know, she moved with her mommy and daddy to Missouri last month so I don't get to enjoy having her spend the night and play here on Lillie Mae Acres anymore. But we talk on the phone and Skype. I miss them terribly, but they are all settled in and enjoying it.



My niece Mandy and I talk everyday so of course she called me with the news before I seen her cute announcement picture to all her friends and family. The picture above is what she posted on her Facebook page for everyone to see. You may not can read the name, it will be Collier Thomas. Isn't that cute!



So if Lily is my yummy tasting pink cuppycake frosting and sweet bubblegum, what will Collier be? Maybe he will be my sweet delicious blueberry muffin lemon gumdrop baby boy blue cotton candy! YUM, I can just taste him now.

They are supposed to come home for Christmas, her due date is early November so he'll still be pink and wrinkly.

Thanks for dropping by and have a wonderful weekend full of love and laughter.

7 comments:

  1. That's wonderful news, congrats!!! We are just 4 weeks away from out grandson being born, so exciting!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S... I sent you a friend request on FB;) (Carmen Smith)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I have a grandson due in about a week and he will be joining his sister who is 2 1/2. Exciting times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the family on the new addition!!! Have a wonderful and blessed weekend. I'm sittin here on the sofa taking photos of LIl Gal taking one of her last naps at grammie's b4 they leave for Ohio!
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's wonderful that Lily will have a baby brother to help mommy with !! I know you will be counting the days til Christmas so you can get your hands on them again Denise !!
    Hugssss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, how sweet and what a cute way to announce to everyone what the sex is! Yes, Lil' Ms. Lily will have a fun time being Lil' Mama to him, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.