Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Monday, June 27, 2011

Throw It All In

This is one of our favorite suppers. Well, it was and then we all three got burned out on it. But here it is again...partly because I'm tired and it's easy and partly because Matt has a friend over so I know this feeds an Army. You do know that two teen boys are equal to a mess hall filled with hungry people, don't you?

I love the ease of it. I throw EVERYTHING but the kitchen sink in and bake it covered for about 50-60 minutes on 350F.



Lining the bottom of the pan is chicken thighs, covering them are frozen corn cobs, two cut up onions, a bunch of small red potatoes, lightly sprinkled celery seed, some crushed garlic, salt, and a big GLOP of butter. Tonight I threw in a few small whole tomatoes, but usually don't. That's it...throw it all in and call it SUPPER.

Have a good evening.

9 comments:

  1. Looks delicious & easy to make ~ enjoy your evening sweetsy !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's the way I like to cook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks Yummy! I sure it was great! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks almost like "low country boil". We always have that when we go to Charleston. I'm going to cook your recipe this week. My tastebuds are oh so ready!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I call it poor man's low country boil. We only a real Low Country Boil once a year, on New Years Day. I'm so glad all of you enjoyed this and plan to fix it. ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my kind of meal! I like the kind with not much prep work, you throw it all in, add a big GLOP of butter, and it tastes delicious, lol! Honestly, I've never thought of anything like this because I'm a huge freak about my meat being fully cooked so I always have to cook the meat separate. I think I am gonna have to try this though. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing! I am all about as many all in one dinners I can come up with!
    Blessings to You!!
    Ruthann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! that looks fantastic and so easy at the same time. This is going to be a keeper for me.

    —cindy

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.