Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Friday, June 3, 2011

See Ya Later not Goodbye



Hey there everyone. It seems like FOREVER since I've sat and blogged, we've been busy around Lillie Mae Acres. Here's just a short posting of what is currently on my mind, the big deal right now.

Our family has been so blessed to seldom have to see loved ones move far away. Honestly, I can't think of one close relative that has moved away in years, so this is new to us. With many prayers, thoughts, planning, and well wishes...we said see ya later to my beautiful niece Amanda, her hubby Aaron, and my precious pie Lily the other day. I didn't know for a fact that I would be able to stay strong on our last day together, but with God's help I did.

Here are a few pictures of us trying to spend extra time with Lily, while her parents spent a few days packing and loadng the truck and UHaul for the big move. I hope you enjoy them and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.










Thank you for stopping by. See ya later...not goodbye.

4 comments:

  1. I like the "see ya later" much better:) She has gotten so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie! I'd suggest hooking up with Skype for special visits with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God Bless all of you. I know it had to be hard! What a lovely family, wishing them a blessed new beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word!! It HAS been awhile since I've visited your blog. Little Lily is getting so big! She is still just as beautiful as the baby you introduced us to long ago. My, my how time goes by. Sorry you had to say good bye to her and her parents. I know that wasn't easy for you.

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.