Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

God's Blessings

I want to take this beautiful summer morning to thank God for all blessings, big and small. He's never failed us...He's always been right on time.

I am enjoying the blessing of having my own personal little produce market in our farmhouse kitchen. As we bring the fresh pickings from our garden in, we are enjoying the rich flavor of homegrown, pesticide free goodness for supper almost every night.

We are also enjoying grilling on these beautiful warm summer evenings.


Are you enjoying spring/summer yet? I hope so.

2 comments:

  1. hI!
    Love your veggie photos, look so good! It's way toooo hot here! Thankfully the gkids and I are just a stone's throw way from a pool!
    Enjoy your weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! How nice to eat from your own harvest of hard labor! Everything looks delicious and so beautiful too (as much as food can be beautiful, that is, ha!).

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.