Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Beautiful Gladiola

Around Lillie Mae Acres, we spend time and enjoy the backyard way more than the front. Flowers are scattered throughout, some in pots others in the ground. I walked around to the front of the house to water the flowers and that's when I seen it. A Gladiola, getting ready to open but snapped by the wind before it could. I think this lovely one allowed the wind to break it before it bloomed so I would bring it inside and it would get more attention and appreciation than it was going to get.





I hope your day and weekend is as beautiful as this Gladiola flower.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Enjoy your day as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very beautiful Denise & I'm glad it's right in your kitchen window for you to enjoy : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this color is exquisite! The white vase...a good color choice, it makes the colors of the glad pop! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I'm not a pink person, but I love it on this flower!

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.