Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Saturday, May 14, 2011

How Cute and How Cheap!

Here's how $2.00 plus tax made Lillie Mae happy.

I haven't been to a Cracker Barrel in a long time, so I guess I missed the "Tea" collection. I have no idea what all they had, but I know they had a cute little salt and pepper set. We had to go out of town Thursday, so we stopped and ate at Cracker Barrel on the way home. You know me, I find the sale and clearance section almost everywhere I go shopping.

I instantly saw the cutest salt and pepper set that I just had to have. There weren't any other items matching it anywhere around and there was a 70% off sign on the table.

Aren't they adorable? You know I didn't "need" these, but I knew they'd match my window planters and at that price, how could I leave them sitting there all alone?


If any of you wonderful friends out in blogland have pieces to this collection, I'd love to see them.

5 comments:

  1. TOO cute! And ya gotta love a great bargain:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they're so cute, I'm glad you found them ! I haven't been to CB in a long time either, so I have no idea what they have now !! Can't wait to see the finished farmhouse table soon! HUGSSS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how adorable! They are so cute sitting there with your planters. Great price too!

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.