Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Saturday, April 9, 2011

That's Our Banjo Pickin' Boy



I was so surprised when my good friend Melony told me Matthew was on the front page of the newspaper where they are all pickin' n grinnin' and camping this weekend. Actually they've all been there since Wednesday. Here's the link.

http://www.troymessenger.com/2011/04/07/jammin-with-rex/

Have I said lately just how much Wayne and I love that boy? Have I said lately just how proud we are of that boy? I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend with beautiful weather. See ya right here at Lillie Mae Acres next week.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's pretty awesome! You definitely have some braggin' rights there...I bet you are proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've raised a fine, young man:) Hope you all enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better go find a needle and some thread. I'm sure there's buttons poppin' off all over your house.

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.