Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Oh, This Blooming Weather

I'm so glad you stopped by Lillie Mae Acres today, let's enjoy a walk around outside and see what's in bloom so far. It's just too pretty to stay inside isn't it? The chickens and guineas are enjoying spring along with Shadow and Banjo. Shadow wouldn't come out from the shade for me to take a pretty picture of her, but who can blame her. We're already seeing temps into the 80s. I've painted river rocks to sit around. I have a few ladybugs, bees, and a flower so far.

Well, are you tired and hot? After such a long tour you probably are so let's step inside the farmhouse for a cool glass of ice tea and I'll give you a peek at my pantry door. Wayne is not finished with it yet, he's got some work to do along with wrapping the hallway walls in knotty pine and staining the trim. But you can get the idea.

I hope you enjoyed your visit today. Thank you for stopping by, you're welcome to do so anytime.

6 comments:

  1. Spring flowers just make me smile all over. And your ladybug rocks are just darling not to mention your birdhouse. I would never of thought to use a screen door for a panty but I think it's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful flowers! we don't have any yet here in PA but the green tips of the daffodils are coming up;) Love the pantry door and those painted bug stones, too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, I didn't realize how mean Banjo looks in the pic of him. That's his "I dare you to try to get my toy" look, also his "I want you to try to get my toy" look. His dark eyes do look mean sometimes. He's our BABY though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. spring is well under way there!!! I love it...looks great! I can't wait til there is no more snow and things are green again here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the photos of Shadow, Banjo and all of your lovely flowers! How I long for the cozy, quiet country life~I can get a bit of it when I visit you!
    Your photography is beautiful Denise!
    Blessings.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flowers are gorgeous and the painted river rocks are adorable! You did good, girl! =]

    I adore the red screen door!! It looks great already so I know it's gonna be wonderful when Wayne gets done with it.

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.