Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Monday, February 14, 2011

Blessed To Have Love

I hope everyone had and is still having a wonderful Valentine's Day, celebrating with someone you love. I have two favorite guys in my life. Yes, I am a very blessed lady and I do thank God for it. I have my wonderful husband and my wonderful son who will be 17 years old on the 23rd.

We stayed at home tonight and will probably go out tomorrow when the restaurants aren't as crowded. Boy howdy, we do like things simple and low key.

I made red velvet Whoopie Pies for tonight's dessert and they are so rich and yummy. I didn't make them from scratch, I used this cute little mix from the Valentine's isle at Walmart so you may want to check and see if there are any left.




Hubby came home with flowers and a beautiful card, so we exchanged cards and had BBQ chicken for supper.




My son has got us all HOOKED on Burn Notice, the tv show. He got the first three seasons on DVD for Christmas and between that, Pawn Stars, and American Pickers...that's all our tv has had on it for the past few days. Pretty good show if you don't already know.

Have a good evening!

5 comments:

  1. RED VELVET WHOOPIE PIES.....OH MY! I have never heard of Burn Notice, but I do like to watch American Pickers, some of the treasures they find are out of this world!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of Red Velvet Whoopie PIes, boy, they look delicious!!!! Glad you hear you had a blessed Valentine's Day!

    My Monday night T.V. is the same as yours :)

    Hugs sweet friend!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whoopie pies look yummy ~ and what sweet flowers the hubby brought you ! I love your display for Valentine's Day ~ enjoy your dinner out tonight !!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Pickers!!! Me and my husband so enjoy watching that together. Red Velver Whoopie pies...Yummy! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.