Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Beautiful Weather & Red Toenails

How's everyone doing these days? Everything is going just fine here on Lillie Mae Acres. Spring is here in Florida, it's been in the 70's each day for a week now and beautiful.

I've been needing a vacuum cleaner for a while now, and FINALLY picked one out. I'm old school, I hate that there are so many choices these days for everything you need and want. But I am so grateful for the internet so I can do my own research without having to find people that can tell me about an item. I almost had one picked at Walmart out, but watched an infomercial from Shark and I was sold on the new lift away they were showing. I started my own research and made my decision. Then BARGAIN BETTY kicked in when Sunday's paper had a 20% off coupon for Bed Bath & Beyond. I got it yesterday and I LUV it!

If you sign up for BB&B emails, you'll get a 20% coupon emailed to you, so I did that too. I used that coupon on the Vidalia Onion Chopper that I have been wanting for our fresh salads. LUV it too!

I'm so glad you stopped by today. It's almost time for lemonade and strawberries.
It's almost time for flip flops

and sandals.
It's time to get our toenails painted shiny red for the world to see. Pack away the winter pajamas and bring out the spring/summer ones.

It's also time to PLANT that garden. I wonder what all we'll have good to eat this year?

4 comments:

  1. It sounds as if you could wear flip flops right now. We are still a little cool. We had great weather last week. The days are getting longer and I saw a Robin in the yard today. Hopefully Spring isn't far away!A

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are having wonderful weather today.. after
    rain and hail this weekend.Spent all morning
    outside. Some veggies are coming in the garden
    need to plant more along with some wildflowers
    as well...
    Oh how I need a new Vaccum hate shopping and
    looking for one I like the bagless style..
    We only have carpet in two room, tile every place else.. which I love I'm not a carpet
    person..
    Thanks for the tip on BB&B online shopping
    will go over and take a peek for those 20%
    coupons saving...
    Warm Blessings
    Trish:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the 70's each day.....*sigh*, I would so love to get out my flip flops, but it is still snowing here in PA:( Thank you for your heartfelt comments on my blog, and yes, just like you, my son is my world:) Enjoy your weekend and that new vacume!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather has been magnificent!!! What cute photos you posted!!!

    Love the lemonade glasses and shoes!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.