Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Friday, January 28, 2011

Have A Wonderful Weekend

We have a busy weekend planned. I wish it was going to be a full weekend of planning, building and redecorating around Lillie Mae Acres, but it won't be. We sure have a l-o-n-g list though and we want it all to be done before spring. Doesn't everyone?
We'll be going to a benefit sing Saturday afternoon out of town, but it's for a good cause. Maybe next weekend we can get to that long list of projects. Till then, have yourself a wonderful weekend, I hope you have beautiful weather, and I hope you get a lot done around your home if that's your plans.
Here is a sneak peak at something new in the farmhouse kitchen. You can also see in the background that hubby hasn't had time to prim up my hand pump. It still looks new so I haven't been able to get the look I'm aiming for yet.

4 comments:

  1. Have a safe and blessed trip!! You're dining room looks great!

    I'm back outside spray painting my thrifty find!

    Hugs!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pump! It looks great. I am so glad you got it in place. Your kitchen looks great!!! Have a blessed weekend and thanks for spending time to do something for the good of someone else by going to the singing. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your piggy is so cute! Love the bow, too! I've taken some time to look around at some of your latest posts. Your stoneware is so pretty. Is that Pfaltsgraph? (sp) And I loved the milk bottles your niece brought back to you. I collect old milk bottles...so they caught my eye right away.

    Thanks for stopping by this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new light & the pump look great Denise !! I like your new blog banner too !! Life at Lillie Mae Acres sure does look cozy : )

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.