Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Very Happy Country Girl



Oh boy, you'd think this big box that Lillie Mae is practically kissing had diamonds, pearls, or maybe even some money in it! Nope! What's inside is exactly what the picture shows, a hand pump. You sweet ladies just enjoy all that jewelry that your hubby gave you for Christmas and I'll enjoy my hand pump. I had a jewelry Christmas last year so I don't need anymore of that. I WANTED this! I begged for this! I almost went and got myself one but decided to wait and see if I got one for Christmas. Ain't I a lucky lady?

I know what you're thinking, not everyone would want or actually ask Santa for one of these. It takes a lady with a "plan". My plan is to achieve a certain look in my farmhouse kitchen, using this on top of the dry sink my dad built. I'll make sure to show off the pictures when I put it all together. I can tell you right now that my sweet hubby is going to have to help me PRIM it up a little because it's just too "new".

Well, that's it for now because between me and my mom, we have to look at each others pictures and see who has the best ones. I'll blog about Christmas celebrations in a day or two.

Thanks for stopping by Lillie Mae Acres. I am so thankful for my online friends and this blogging community. I get so much joy and so many decorating and cooking ideas from reading your blogs. I do pray everyone had a wonderful Christmas and please stay safe during this week as we gear up to celebrate New Years. See ya later!

5 comments:

  1. How exciting to get exactly what you asked for!!! I can keep a page from a catalog on the fridge for two years and I never get it until I order it myself...Then Christmas morning, my hubby tells me he didn't know what to get me!
    I can't wait to see how you 'prim' it up to fit your decor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see it installed in your dad's drysink! You look so happy!

    Glad you had a wonderful Christmas!!

    Hugs,
    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you got what you wanted Denise!! I can't wait to see it on your dry sink, it will look perfect !! And thank you for having this wonderful blog, I love to see what's always going on at Lillie Mae Acres !!
    luvs~n~hugs
    Benita

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an AWESOME present!!!! I would take that over jewelry any day of the week:D Enjoy it, can't wait to see it all set up;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting, I love your gift! Found your blog and so enjoyed...will be following along! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.