Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS



I want to wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS from Lillie Mae Acres to your lovely families and homes. I pray you have a wonderful relaxing and joy filled Christmas, remembering the true reason we celebrate this day.

We've been trying to spend much needed cherished time together, hubby's work slowing down has made that easier. Matthew doesn't have any band dates for performing or practicing until January, so that puts him home more. Yesterday, I went to have an early morning coffee with just the sweetest friend ever and neighbor Dawn, then went to bake sugar cookies with the two sweetest little boys in the world (nephews)and enjoy hanging out with my sister and mom. Now the three of us are trying to decide whether to eat a simple lunch/supper here at home or go up to my sisters on Christmas day. Christmas night we'll all come together at my mom's for finger food and yummy desserts of all kinds. Then Sunday we'll be celebrating with hubby's family here on Lillie Mae Acres.

My sweet little Lily girl will be traveling with her parents so I'll miss her. This is just one of her Christmas pictures, she's growing way too fast.




I know it sounds like a lot and a busy schedule, but we've just been letting it all roll as it happens and not letting any of it become hectic. That takes the fun out of it, don't ya think?

MERRY CHRISTMAS with lots of luv n hugz to each of you!

2 comments:

  1. Merry CHRISTmas Sweet Friend! Your holiday sounds relaxing and very heavy on FAMILY!! Blessings to you and yours!

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and your family a very Merry and Blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.