Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Just A Peek

I'm so glad you stopped by for a visit. I'm excited to give you a little peek (well actually it's about all I have decorated) of Christmas at Lillie Mae Acres. So much is going on and pending right now that this has not been a normal decorating season for me. Hopefully things will slow down after Thanksgiving and I can get everything decorated for Christmas BEFORE Christmas actually gets here.

I found the perfect Christmas tree at Kmart the other day. I've looked at almost every store that sells them, but have not been happy with the ones I've seen on display. Either the tree was yucky or the price was. Kmart was about the only place I had not looked and there they were. This one is a Jackqueline Smith tall slim Scottsdale. PERFECT, they were also half off. you know Lillie Mae, bargain bargain bargain. I also made a new prim tree skirt for our family tree this year.



Hopefully soon, we'll have time for a cup of hot cocoa with those HUGE marshmallows on top, we can sit a spell, and catch up on all the latest happenings. maybe even have a roaring fire in the fireplace and Christmas music softly playing in the background. Until then, I hope you enjoy this little peek at my new tree and a few other decorations.

P.S.
I came home and posted this blog just for you Delena. Your home is decorated so beautifully for Christmas, I figured I could at least show you that I FINALLY have a tree up!

3 comments:

  1. It's beginning to look alot like Christmas at Lillie Mae acres;) Love the new tree, it fits in very nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've always had a big tree and honestly, I never thought we'd have anything else. But those tall, slim trees seem to be calling my name. I doubt it will happen this year but maybe next.

    Are the HUGE marshmallows you mentioned Campfire brand? If so, I just found them the other day for the first time. All I could think of was what a s'more would be like with one of those puppies on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are Campfire. On the back it did show a Smores w/ a whole graham cracker using one HUGE mm instead of halving the cracker. I guess you have to use a whole candy bar too. LOL
    I have a few pieces of furn that I have not had in years past, so I've always had a big tree. The tall slim is perfect since I'll put a small tree in my kitchen after Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.