Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sneaky Peaky into my Personal fall Explosion


Here's just a little sneak peak at what I've been up to. I know it shouldn't be taking so long but I'm working on it a little each day and fall deep cleaning as I go. I went to town today and was able to pick up a few things that I wanted to complete my explosion of fall.
Sunday was wonderful as usual as Sundays are meant to be. But it was also a good coupon day. Our newspaper is only filled with useful coupons about every third Sunday. Honestly, I don't understand why we buy it sometimes. Michaels and Hobby Lobby also had good emails, Michaels email was actually a 50% coupon vs. the 40% one in their sales ad. So packed with coupons today, I headed to town.
Today was also my nephew's 5th birthday so when I was in Michaels I picked up a bunch of really neat paintable projects and a nice set of paints for his gift. That'll keep him busy.
I hope you enjoyed the sneaky peaky into my personal fall explosion. I hope to have everything finished tomorrow, plus a surprise project that I decided to do.
Come back and visit Lillie Mae Acres real soon because you just never know what I've been up to.

5 comments:

  1. So Fallish! I love what you got! They're so pretty! Oh I can't wait for the cool weather either, like your perculator!!!!
    Hugs
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! I've been sneaking out a few fall things too and I can't wait to have it all out:D Enjoy the day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fall decor Denise ~ it got down to 64 in my house last night & I loved it !!! Can't wait for fall too !!
    HUGSSS ~
    Benita

    ReplyDelete
  4. TY sweet friends. The counter top area in the last picture is my main work space between my sink and stove so I can't over do the decor there. I'll be posting a lot of pics real soon. God bless and have a wonderful day! Jackie, after going through coffee makers almost as fast as toilet paper, we decided to try just a coffee pot. Of course when I do have to replace this the new one will probably not last near as long. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful idea to use your GBP cookbooks as decoration! I have my eye on a certain recipe book holder that I just love. I need to get it bought so I can do that with one of my cookbooks. I have 26.. or is it 28 of the spiral bound GBP cookbooks and love them each and every one! The hard part would be picking out which one to use for decoration! Oooh, I can switch off. Yah! Thanks so much for the great idea!

    I'm glad I'm not the only one that starts fall decorating so early!

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.