Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Playing Favorites

From my FAVORITE seat in the living room, I can see my current FAVORITE grouping. I guess that's what it's called. Grouping, arrangement? The big black J is my FAVORITE recent find, and this is one of my FAVORITE pictures of hubby and I. It was taken at his 50th birthday party.



Since this short but sweet post is about FAVORITES, this is my FAVORITE drive way. If hubby is running right on time and I start supper early, I can look out my kitchen window and catch him roaring up the drive after a long tiring day of work. That always brings comfort to me because I know that one of my FAVORITE people has made it home sweet home again, safe and sound. And that is one of my FAVORITE feelings.


It's very late (actually early because it's after midnight). I'm fixing to go crawl in my FAVORITE comfy bed and snuggle up to one of my FAVORITE people. And yep, that will wake him up and in the morning as I kiss him goodbye, he'll say for the one millionth time that I sat up too late.

1 comment:

  1. Your grouping is lovely and I love your old wagon outside. We had a green one almost exactly like yours when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.