Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

God's Beautiful Art and Music



I'm in love with waking up early and having time for coffee, Bible, and prayer out by the pool. Monday morning I was awake by about 5:30 even though Wayne wasn't getting up to go to work because of the holiday. I made the coffee and slipped out the back door to be out in the open air, just me and God. Oh, and Banjo too. Of course Banjo would prefer it if I wasn't out there for quiet time with God, that dog is ready to run and play way before the sun comes up.

When I relax back in the lounge, read, pray and then look up at the beautiful morning sky I also hear the churping, singing and other noises of God's creatures. It's so easy to feel close to God and stare into the sky.




When I am laying there, I see above me and around me all of His beautiful art, hearing His beautiful music, thanking Him for everything and everyone in my life.

I hope you enjoy the pictures, I just had to come back in the house and get my camera.











None of us deserve His grace, His mercy, His foregiveness, and love. But it's all ours, freely given just because He loves us. If you've asked Him into your heart and He abides there, you have a peace and understanding that the world just can't understand.

Thanks for dropping back by Lillie Mae Acres. You can stick around, kick back in one of the lounges by the pool, and stare into the sky if you want to. I'll even bring you a cup of coffee or a big tall glass of sweet tea, then leave you alone so it'll just be you and God.

5 comments:

  1. I defenitely could use some alone time with God. Sometimes I get so busy and caught up in daily things that I forget to take the time. Thanks for making me think! Have a blessed day.
    Hugs,
    AMY

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely:) I have been having alot of quiet time with God lately too, prayers for my son go up constantly as he is so miserable down in that Georgia heat in boot camp, and he is so very homesick on top of it all, just breaks my heart:( Give Banjo a big doggie hug & kiss from me;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree! That's what I'm loving about summer time. I get up and head outside before the sun warms us too much. It's just me and God. I love to dig in the dirt, pull weeds and just visit with God. It is so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Early mornings are such a special time to commune with God.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your early morning! I too, love the early morning...either on our front porch or on our patio. My Bible, my devotional and my cup of coffee. Such a sweet way to start my day! Sweet blessings for your day! Hugs ~ Teri

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.