Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Sunday, May 16, 2010

It's Been Busy Here Lately!

Here lately it's been real busy around these parts of the woods. Lot's of laughter, lot's of love, lot's of going here and there. Oops, I left out lot's of FUN and memory making! I think I'm still fuzzy with blogger's block. I just can't seem to think of a lot to say when I sit down to blog. I want to, it's just not happening.
Anyway, grab a cup of tea, coffee, or whatever you like and enjoy the pictures.

I went out the back door for something while I was cooking at my mom's for a Mother's Day get together and stumbled over a mountain of shoes. I guess we were all bare footed!

I love Matthew and am so proud to be his mom. I'm a blessed lady and feel it all year, not just on Mother's Day.
Mom and Charles enjoyed the evening too.
My nephew is getting married in June so we had a wedding shower to go to the next night. Below, my sister, nieces, mom, and Aunt Cathy.



Then my mom and I went on a road trip for some junkin' Thursday. We had so much fun and came home so late and so tired! I didn't know the very next day (Fri.) that I'd be spending the day in the city with my mom and Aunt Cathy. That was unexpected fun!




Thanks for dropping by. I promise, this blogger's block can't last forever. Maybe spring fever clouded the creative writing section of my brain, and we all know spring fever doesn't last long. Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Great post and beautiful photos. Have a wonderful Sunday! I'm off for a walk now...

    I totally understand the BlogBlock, lol..

    hugs to you & yours!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a most wonderful time! But any time with family is a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.