Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to You



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all of you very beautiful and special mommies. What a blessing, privilege, and honor it is to be a mom!

I hosted a special family supper last night in honor of my beautiful mother, and next week my sister and I are taking her on a road trip shopping to one of her favorite places. How fun is that gonna be? I'm really looking forward to it.

Whatever your weekend and special day holds for you and the ones you love, remember to keep God in the middle of it all!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you too, hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day and wishes for a VERY blessed day!

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love family road trips! I hope you have a wonderful time!!!

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.