Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Monday, April 12, 2010

Brown truck full of Goodies


My goodness my goodness, guess what was waiting at the gate when me and Matthew roled up late this afternoon from being in the city all day! My winnings from Gail over at Faithfulness Farm. That's right, a big ole' box of goodies and I will post all about it tomorrow.
NO, this is not what was in the box. The beautiful selection of goodies below were in my box and oh how wonderful each item is.

Come back tomorrow and I'll have the wonderful gifts pulled out of the box and ready for you to see!

6 comments:

  1. I'm waiting to read about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love that UPS truck:D Hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy your goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute post! Such sweet goodies! It is always fun to have something in our mailbox or a special delivery waiting for us! Enjoy! Hugs ~ Teri

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got to love the guys that drive the big brown trucks. They bring us such wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.