Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Taking a Short Break

Thank you so much for all the very sweet comments, prayers, and thoughts on the death of my dad. I read each comment and email and am so thankful for you all.

When I told my dad that I created a blog and what I named it, he wasn't sure how to access it so I pulled it up for him on his computer and bookmarked it in his favorites. That made him happy and he was thrilled that all he had to do was click on it and there I was. He really enjoyed reading Lillie Mae Acres.

I think I'll take a short break because my heart is just not in a writing mood right now. Please don't leave me though, because I will be back. I hope to be back soon.



Lillie Mae (that's me) and Papa taking a break from cooking to pose in front of the Christmas tree.
James Norman Brannon
Sept.30, 1940 - Feb.19, 2010

2 comments:

  1. Take time for your heart to heal, we will be here for you when you return:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Carmen said....we are your friends and will always be here. Take the time you need. Beautiful photo of you and your dad. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.