Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy LUV Day Sweet Friends


Since Valentine's Day is on a Sunday this year, I guess just about everyone went out to eat Saturday night. We did, and it was so yummy. We thought about going to Olive Garden but so did everyone else. The wait was going to be way too long so we decided to eat Chinese instead. As usual, we stuffed ourselves with all our favorites then decided to walk it off at Walmart. I wonder if Walmart knows that on Friday and Saturday nights people are in there trying to get relief from over eating? I know we can't be the only family that uses them for that reason.


Valentine's Day is all about love. I love God! He's got the number one position in my heart. He's such a wonderful loving God, I wouldn't want to live life without Him. And yes, I love everybody. Those I call family, friends, and strangers. I believe I'm aloud to play favorites, and these two guys are my favorites!



There's a lot of things I love in this world also. I love the color of pink. I love the color of yellow (certain shades). I love large bright yellow roses with large thorns, bright golden yellow sunflowers, and soft comfy pj's. There's way too many things to list.

I hope each of you have a wonderful Valentine's Day and stop to count your many blessings from above.
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Now that's love!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Denise, so glad you enjoyed your dinner with your sweet husband. This is a lovely post! Have a good day.....Hugs, Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's day to you and your guys (and Banjo too;) I use walmart alot in the winter to get exercise, lol, my only downfall is I have a cart in front of me so it gets expensive:( Enjoy your day sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky can you get? I can't get Roy to even think about taking me to Olive Garden :(
    The night before my brain surgery he asked "where do you want to eat" as we were about to pass a Olive Garden..I started to open my mouth about the time he said..NOT Olive Garden. I pouted up and we went to Longhorns..it was good but, not what I would have chosen "if" it would have been my calling...lol But, anyways he has been very good to me OTHER THAN HE WILL NOT TAKE ME TO OLIVE GARDEN! Glad you guys had a good time. We did to..we didn't get home until after midnight from Red and Bettys house. We were picking some with Jimmy. Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.