Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Niece and Family


Good evening everyone. I sure hope ya'll are having a good weekend and didn't spend all of your money at the Black Friday sales. I sure didn't, because I didn't even leave the farm! Nope, not me! I do not enjoy crowded streets and stores. I'm already dreading having to go to town Monday, but I know a lot of people will be back to work.

I know I keep promising more pictures of Christmas decorations, but nothing new to post yet. We're painting the living room early next week and hopefully hanging the HDTV, so I'm waiting for all that.

Since nothing exciting has happened around Lillie Mae Acres, I thought I'd show you some pictures of my beautiful niece Mandy and her beautiful family. They enjoyed vacationing on Panama City Beach for Thanksgiving. Little Lily is getting big. She's just over one month old now.
Blaise is such a good big brother to Lily.


I guess some people just have to get the sand between their toes! Actually, it's still warm enough for flip flops. Oh how most of us wish for some snow!


Well folks, I hope you all have a good week ahead of you.

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweet girl, your family pics are wonderful.

    No, I didn't venture out on Black Friday....too much to do here. Ha.

    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I didn't leave the house on black Friday either. Just stayed home and did some Christmas decorating. I looked at you previous post and love all your cozy decor! I am going to check out some more of your pics.

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.