Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Thoughts Are "Pink" Right Now!


What a blessing, tomorrow my family will welcome a brand new member. She'll be oh so innocent, small, sweet smellin', and beautiful. We'll all just want to squeeze her, but we'll have to be gentle. We'll all just want to hold her and love on her making faces and silly noises, but we'll have to put her down and let her get her sleep. Her mommy has been so careful for nine long months, letting this little miracle and precious gift from God grow and thrive inside of her. Finally the time has come, and the little princess will make her entrance. Her mommy, daddy, and big brother have all waited a long time to see her, hold her, and look into her little eyes.

Oh yes, I'm sure she felt the love from the first moment she could, but she hasn't felt nothing yet. This little angel is loved! Her life is going to be filled with knowing God, love, and happiness.

She's being welcomed by big family, so her social skills will come natural and early. She's being welcomed by a loud family, so her little lungs and voice will be strong. And saving the best for last, she's being welcomed by a family that has not had a baby girl born in over twenty years. Oh yes, a family of BOYS!!! Don't you just know that she's going to turn their world upside down!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that beautiful lil baby girl is gonna be sooooo loved !! Can't wait to see pics of that precious little bundle !!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo did you get that little angel yet? Sure hope everything went well. Please update us as soon as possible. Pictures would be great too!!

    Thanks so much for being a part of my blog. I love all the friends I have made and I enjoy reading what is going on in their lives as well.

    Blessings,
    AMY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, precious pie lit'l "Lily Grace" was born, she's beautiful and healthy. Her mommy is doing great too. I'm waiting until my niece posts pictures before I do. She does Myspace and Facebook and I certainly don't want to steal her glory! Thank you so much for your sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.