Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Lit'l Lily Makes Her Entrance

Well, here she is folks! That precious little gift from Heaven that I told you our family received. My great niece, Lily Grace.Her and her mommy are both doing just fine and they're already home.
Her big brother Blaise went to "Big Brother" classes at the hospital before she was born, so we're sure he'll know just what kind of help his mommy needs. He says he does anyway!
In the picture above, my sister the "Granny" cuddles up with both of her grandkids. In the picture below, that's my mom "Mema" cuddling up with both of her great grandkids. My mom doesn't look like a great grandma, does she? I see my aunt in the picture already showing Lily how much she loves her too. What a blessing babies are! When I look at these pictures, I can almost smell the sweet baby lotion she's rubbed down in, I can almost feel her soft skin and hair. I'll just never understand people that don't appreciate children and take care of them. They truly are precious gifts from God and He is watching how we take care, raise, and teach them.Well, I just thought I'd sit down real fast on this cool Saturday morning and post ya'll a few pictures. I am proud of and do love all my lit'l nieces and nephews, no matter how rotten some of them boys are!
I just have to end with the picture below that I found on the internet. Don't these pink frosted cupcakes look yummy? I'll be making some for Lily just as soon as she can have a lick of pink frosting off the top of one.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she certainly is an angel sent straight from Heaven. So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious and I can see that she will be very well taken care of and very loved in your family !!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. I'm going to go to her home and get me some love n sugars next week when I go into the city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the the new baby....The only thing is, that those sweet baby girls can grow up into teenagers with ATTITUDE! I look at my daughter now and long for the times when I could just pick her up and give her a big old hug. These days, all I get is eye-rolls! Enjoy these special times!

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.