Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Thursday, September 17, 2009

UPDATE on Sammy prayer request

Hey there. I am on cloud nine, happy as can be, and thankin' my wonderful God for His many many blessings and answered prayers. I want to thank all of you too for praying for my precious little nephew Sammy. I just got the call a few hours ago that he is out of surgery, and everything went well. Our God is a good God and little Sammy will be able to lead a normal, happy, healthy life.
My mom is doing real good too. Her surgery was yesterday and everything went well with that too.
Sammy's was scheduled for yesterday but got postponed because of the team having to perform a heart transplant on another patient. You know, the donor family instantly crossed our minds. So did the recipient and family. Although our hearts were heavy with Sammy's upcoming surgery, it put us in the position of praying for these two families that had a worse situation.
Again, thank you for praying.

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy that they are both doing well Denise! You are such a wonderful daughter, aunt and friend !!
    Love ya ~
    Benita

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad they are doing well. Blessings and hope you have a great weekend.

    Hop over.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.