Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Monday, September 14, 2009

Prayers for Sammy


Hey ya'll. It's been a few days since I've posted, but I've just been here and there, everywhere but home. Matthew belongs to a Bluegrass band so in between practice and a booking Sunday morning, we were busy on the go. All I really have on my heart and mind this afternoon is my nephew Sammy. He also goes by Sam Sam, and he's a precious little thing. I'm asking for your prayers because he will be having Open Heart surgery this Wednesday morning. None of us had any idea that he even had a problem with his little 4 year old heart until a couple of months ago. It all started with a routine visit to his doctor for allergies. What a shock!
You know, our God is a BIG God and He is still in the miracle business. I have no doubt in that, but we are still to pray for ourselves and one another. Please pray for Sammy and his family. I won't get to travel and be with my sister because my mom is having surgery Wednesday morning also. I know my sister and her husband will feel each of your prayers. My mom also needs your prayers. When they are both home, we will all be able to breathe and get back into our routines somewhat. They say when it rains it pours and here lately it has poured around here. That's ok though, we just keep praying and pushing on. Little Sammy will be up and playing before we know it, my mom will be back to her routines, and the holidays will be here for us all to enjoy. We truly do have so much to be thankful for.
Thanks for reading my postings and following along with my blogging. You make sure you come back soon, plunder through my pictures and enjoy yourself.
And again, thank you so much for all your prayers for Sammy and my mom.

P.S. To my new following friend Karen from Nathan's Prayer, I found you through my sister. She posted a prayer request on your page about Samuel, I think on Sept.5. I love your blog and am praying for the requests and your little Nathan. Thank you for following my blog as well.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your nephew Denise, I will be praying for him and your mother. Take care of yourself too, you are such a blessing to your family and your friends !!
    LUVS~N~HUGS,
    Benita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep him in my prayers. I am sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself...they need you!

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.