Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Monday, August 31, 2009

Good Ole' Monday


Hey there ladies. Can you believe Monday is here again? I've got to get up from here, get going on my way to town and it looks like it's gonna rain on me! A country wife and mother has take care of her family's nutritious needs though, huh? I am real happy that everything we have and want in the pantry we don't have to grow ourselves. My hubby and son does make sure we have a pretty nice garden through the seasons, but that grocery store sure is convenient. I guess I'd better run for now but it was nice sharing a short chat with you and you make sure you come back.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie, it was so nice of you to visit Bella Vista and follow me. I am from Florida also. We live in a suburb of Orlando. Please come back over any time...you are always welcome.

    It is really lovely to meet you!

    Blessings, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to run to the market today too....with 2 teenagers it seems like we are always running out of something. I am taking the kids shopping for school clothes this week too...my son is schooled at home but we still do the back to school stuff like all the rest!

    Your blog is sweet.....welcome to Blogger...I'm sure you'll find a lot of nice women with the same interests!! I look forward to popping back in and visiting!
    Blessing,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie! Its so nice to see you in blogland! Congrats on your blog, it looks gorgeous!! I added you to my blog roll so I can stop in often :)

    Have fun at the market and I look forward to your posts!! They look gorgeous already! Love that pie one too :) Yummy!

    Lots a love, Cyn xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the encouragement and sweet comments. I'm enjoying it already and I really enjoy all of your blogs as well. I'll be visiting you often too. Have a great evening.
    P.S. Grocery shopping was ok today, I managed to dodge the rain each time.

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.