Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Gettin' It All Purty For Yall

I want my blog to be all purty for yall before I make it public. I'm learning as I go, but I guess everyone has to do that. I've changed and deleted so much. Anyway, I'm back online and working on it after getting home from Matthew's sing tonight. They sure did sing and pick good for the folks at the little church in the country. It was a very cute church with so many nice people. Food was served after the sing, I think most small churches still try to celebrate 5th Sunday.

Here's something about me that I'm sure I'll mention a lot. I guess for the past few years, I've tried to take each Monday and make that the day of the week that I drive to town, bank, grocery shop, etc. Tomorrow should be a regular day in town, but the past few weeks have been a little mixed up. Did I mention that we also homeschool? That's why it helps to have just one town day set aside, especially when you live almost 30 miles from town like we do.

I have "fall fever" so bad. I just had a surgical procedure done last Thursday so I can't lift over 10 pounds for a couple of weeks, but I'm gonna get Matthew out there in that shed to get my many boxes of fall decorations and I'm getting this place dressed up for my second favorite time of the year. Of course fall can't top Christmas around here. All three of us love Christmas, mainly the season, it's meaning and celebrations leading up to Christmas Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.