Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Country "Hey"



Hey there. I'm just so proud of myself. Here Lillie Mae sits (that's me) in my little farmhouse kitchen and I've just created my very own blog. I'm no stranger to the computer but I've mainly just stuck to browsing the internet, emailing, and I love Myspace. Although Myspace seems to have a bad reputation for drama, I've never experienced any because I've been so careful to keep my profile private and have been selective of my friends. I'm still trying to get my new blog page all pretty like I want it and then i'll start posting a lot of pictures. I'm taking a short trip this evening to a little country church where Matthew (my son) will play with "The Bluegrass Pilgrims" for 5th Sunday service. That's the Bluegrass Gospel group that he's in, he plays the banjo. He can also play the guitar and is learning the dobro. We're so proud of that boy. I'll be back soon. See yall later.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Denise ~ I'm so glad you have a blog now, I luv it & can't wait to see more !!!
    LUVS&HUGS
    Benita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Benita for coming over here and looking, also for the encouragement. You're just such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.